Monday, 25 March 2013

She said I Do....Radhiatulaina & Mohd Ali

She said, I Do......

 
 

Sorry guys, she's now officially off to the market.. :p



My childhood friend getting married, or should i said on this date, she already married?? :p
I had no expectations she will become my relatives one day...and today, seeing how happy she is with him, I rest assured she is in good hands..In Shaa Allah..
Alhamdulillah, her big days celebration going so smoothly..
 
My wishes;
- May both of u happily ever after
- May both of u have blessfull marriage until Jannah
- May Allah's blessings be upon you
Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin..
 
So, lets enjoy the photos!!
Her Henna!!!! i'm become crazy towards this!!
Pelamin!! Cantik kan? Time ni baru siap pasang...
 
 
a few minutes before she's become Mrs Ali....
 
 

 
 


WHO'S TURN AFTER THIS??? MUAHAHAHA...
Lets pray for the best! Amin.... (^_^)



















 

0 comments:

Post a Comment