Thursday 25 April 2013

4PIcs 1Word, ADdIcTEd!!!





It just happen immediately! Just because of one night! And the most influence person who taught me all of this is, of coz, my bff AYU! 


I remember how it begin...that night before we sleep, in the end of our whatsApp conversation;



Ayu : aja, nk mintak tolong.


     Me: tolong ape yu?



Me: apa ni? Main game orang2 tua...aja suruh main game candy crush, subway, ayu x nak.
(But, i'm still think the answer of this game! And YAY!, i 've got the answer.)

From there, now i'm addicted to this 4 PICS 1 WORD!!! Aritu kemain lagi cakap game orang tua??? Hahahaha! Amekaw! :))




     
Now i am in level 263!!! Chaiyok2!!!

Currently influencing the others!! Help me in these crazy addicting game!and thanks to Musa, he already give me the answer, SPACE!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment