Tuesday 23 April 2013

My future CINONET!!!

Good afternoon guys!

These two, three, four days, my life is so messy...syndrome 'unbalanced hormone', might be...i feel sad, happy for a while, got some worries, frust, then suddenly laughing..such a crazy girl rite? Thanks to Allah, it was a temporary...Alhamdulillah..


And there's a reason how my mood getting back to normal. It was happen after i met him! Guess who??










MY FUTURE 'ISMAIL'!!!!!

(Look, the way he stares at me! DAMN CUTE)

The question is, if my future 'Ismail' will be look like this, then who will be my future 'Ibrahim' ???? :p
So, lets pray for the handsome! :))

I want at least two kids..suprised rite? I have plan on their name since my secondary school..so kuat berangan of me..tuptup smpai la ni x kawen lagi... :p ... Two means pair..so, here we go...
MY FUTURE 'SARAH'!!!
SubhanAllah!!
How can these kids be so cute, gorjes, and pretty!! memey menangeh 7 hari kalau dapat anak2 comel + encem camni..hahaha!

so, let's completing my day dream; let's look and see when they are being together..(^_-)


uwaaaa...pengsan!!!!! I'm gonna be crazy..tdo malam ni nak mimpi budak2 ni la..my "abg long" + "adik cik" = AMINNN.....




P/S: TO ALL OF MY EVERDEAREST, PLZ PRAY FOR ME....! (^_^)


0 comments:

Post a Comment