Saturday 26 January 2013

Ayu's trademark word!! Heeee.... (^_^)

Hihihi...lately bila whassup dengan ayu, she has her own 'word' that begin her trademark until today..it was, "heee.."

We whassup everyday, of coz she is my bestfren..and lately our conversation must have that word...(heee) that ayu start to used it...kehkeh! And for me, the word means something to me.. Lalalala...
For me, "hee" means smile with showing all the teeth we have.  Dalam bahasa melayu ianya dipanggil sebagai tersengih macam kerang busuk..hahaha! Memula cam poyo gelak2 kat ayu sbb guna that "heee"...but nowadays i'm start to used it as my word too!!! Kami memanglah bestfren! Hahaha! So, everytime i use "heee" word it means i am smiling with show all my teeth to others!
Let's  Heee....




 







0 comments:

Post a Comment