Tuesday 29 January 2013

I Love Zain Hakimi...

Hahaha...title entry kali ni mcm suspen je... :p

Hmm..actually, like to share something with you all...but today my mood is zero..totally zero...
Bak kata org, mood dh paras hidung...

This is me...and it was real...my mood will totally zero if it was being disturbed in the early of the morning. No matter the disturbance come from my family, my friends or come from the others...i will totally not in mood at that day..dont get surprised if i'm not talking for the whole day...i'm a talkactive...so if i'm being silent it's means not good..
The morale is, please don't ever try spoling my mood in the beginning of the day...

Saya masih dlm proses utk melembutkan hati dan mengubah perangai yg degil..so sila bersabar sebentar dgn sikap saya...

Research proposal supposedly dh start chapter two, literature review...but i just need to submit chapter one by tomorrow..chapter one mgu lepas dh siap..it means LR jugak supposedly siap mgu ni..one week one chapter..but last week byk event...kenduri, besday party, and cter hindustan byk yg best...(adakah ini termasuk sebagai event?)

So esok, mmg dh tempah awal2 kalau Dr Hanim ( my advisor) marah...now, i'm a master student..x kanla nk kena ketuk baru nk buat kan? Dh tau, lagi mau tanya..huhuhu...perangai tak ubah2!!!

Syu, my bff...
Tonite she share something with me..hmm..syu jarang mengadu..selalunya saya yg duk potpet potpet bila WhatsApp dgn dia..now its her turn..and i just listen to her...kesian syusyu...okay, i'm not just listen, i give my opinion too...huhuhu...in the beginning, YES!!! i follow my mood, give her the 'devil opinion'..hahahaha! So bad of me...then, after i listen and keep listen...i put myself in her shoes..and i become the positive one..we can't control the other's act, attitude, behaviour..but we can control our's...its the best that we can do...

As a human, we just do the things that human can do..the things that we can't, let's Allah handle it..bcoz, Dia Maha Segalanya..

Okay, my mood is slowly return back rite now,,,dh tgh mlm bru mood nk dtg balik? Nk bercakap dgn sape sume orang pun dh tidoq! Hahahaha!
Alhamdulillah, i'm feel sleepy...eh! Baru ingt nk continue research proposal...alaaaa!!! Macamane ni, mata dah kuyu ni? (Alasan!! Alasan!!) kehkeh!...so, nite peeps...

-actually the only thing that make me laugh and smile for today is, ZAIN HAKIMI...why this guy is so handsome??kehkeh! Plan for something tomorrow...Live Chat with Zain Hakimi??? Heeee....-










0 comments:

Post a Comment