Friday 22 February 2013

The sweetest chocolate has an expiration date...

The title sounds poyo rite? Can't ever think what is the best title should be..hmm...am i too old? Hahahaha....

Recently i do the the hot things..play with the fire..isn't that hot rite? Huhuhu..

I'm deciding to keep in touch with someone that come from past years ago...but we've never been contact about 10 years even i just see him in my bro's wed. Ok, this entry is about 'him'. Thank God I'm not the only person he knows in my family bcoz he also a fren to both of my bro. And Thanks again to Allah, they never know the history between us. :p

Cinta monyet..
Let's recall the history..we're in the same age, same secondary school, but in different form. He closed with my bestfriend and everything start from there...i'm the one that end it, starting it again and then leave again without saying..cinta monyet kan..eventhough he is my first couple ever but he is not my first love and i think that's why my heart doesn't ever touched at that time..

BUT...
He said I'm his first love..and he still keep everything that have come between us! He shows to me the birthday card and all the letters yg pernah menjadi saksi kami pernah bercinta...what? I never keep him in my mind, apatah lagi surat2 cinta from him? And he still remember my first handphone number that i already forget i had in the past...so crazy! Why i didn't remember that number but someone do so! It's not a big deal but it make me feel how terrible am i bcoz fool that guy easily...

AND...
We start bbm now.... :))
Sounds 'gedik' rite? In his word, gedik called as 'menyanya'..ok, now i start remember his words (mengada-ngada of me).. I don't ever know why i let my heart do this.. (or buat2 tak tahu!!) Am i do the rite things? (Dh buat lagi mau tanya)...hmm...

I AM NEVER BEING ALONE...am i???
Yuppp...consistently...exactly..
Everyday whatsApp with syu an ayu ( my bff)..
gossip girl and beautiful nara with my cousins nad, zeka and wana..
owh, didnt u think this is come from my 'no boyfriend syndrome'??? Dont ever think! I have Musa ok?? Always being updated with all the things..especially about dishes, pastry and our future plan.. (Saya kan minah berangan)..
So it totally out from the reason of "saya adalah sunyi.."

Syu told me, it's okay..i didn't do anything wrong since i know what is batas pergaulan, and how to manage my feeling..okay, syu rite. I need to manage, and control my feeling..okay i will, totally will! How concern she is..thanks syusyu!
I try hardly..awal2 dah ready dgn tembok pertahanan jangan sampai terjatuh cinta, jangan sampai terjatuh hati, jangan mudah cair!! He is typical guy...sweet things, sweet words, sweet sentence...so many candies and chocolate inside his mouth..

And, Don't expect someone to stay sweet forever because even the sweetest chocolate has an expiration date.

Setakat ni Alhamdulillah...kami berkawan seperti biasa..bercerita tentang keadaan sekarang..he is so funny..and so do i..(eh, sejak bila ni? :p).. When it comes to remember that feeling and relationship that we had before, i just like to change the topic..it's about time and i think i need more time..there's a say, "being friends with your ex means that you still love each other or that you didnt love them at all"..for me, anything result after this, like always i need to redha, and hope we will be friends forever...

Sometimes, i can't control my mind to compare him with the other guys before..he seems like the 2nd one..the way he talk, the way he treat me, exactly, three quarter the same! Eh, no no no, just half the same.. :p Okay, i'm not miss my 2nd love, but it is normal for me utk ingt kat dia sekali sekala...kan? lalalalala..

In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.... :)

CUMA..
I always think like this...i'm become their first love, but won't become their last one.. :)
Always and always like that..already proved..(so touching)...okay, i'm not berharap ok..not even once,,cuma ayat tu always bermain2 di fikiran..sebagai langkah berjaga-jaga...tak salah kan?

Will update sooner...doakan yg terbaik utk saya ye kawan2...semoga saya tidak tersilap langkah..Amin...

0 comments:

Post a Comment