Wednesday 27 March 2013

Dear Teman, i want to tell you...

My Teman,

I want to tell you that although I have and will again care for people who aren’t you, I will care about you the most and I don’t want you to only live in my memories. I want you to be able to call me when you are sad, when you are having the worst day imaginable. I want you to be able to call me when someone hurts you. I want you to be able to call me when you are having the best day possible. I want to share in your triumphs and celebrate your victories.

I want to drive across the country and go to you, sit you down, draw you in closely and say all of this to you in person, but I can’t. I want to tell you all of this now because I don’t know if and when I will see your face again. I don’t know what happens next, and that has to be okay. I have to be okay. I have to be okay without you.

Most of all, I want to tell you not to worry about me. I will be okay. Someday I will be okay without you...

And until the day comes, lets appreciate the love that we have... :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment