Monday 25 March 2013

She said I Do....Radhiatulaina & Mohd Ali

She said, I Do......

 
 

Sorry guys, she's now officially off to the market.. :p



My childhood friend getting married, or should i said on this date, she already married?? :p
I had no expectations she will become my relatives one day...and today, seeing how happy she is with him, I rest assured she is in good hands..In Shaa Allah..
Alhamdulillah, her big days celebration going so smoothly..
 
My wishes;
- May both of u happily ever after
- May both of u have blessfull marriage until Jannah
May Allah's blessings be upon you
Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin..
 
So, lets enjoy the photos!!
Her Henna!!!! i'm become crazy towards this!!
Pelamin!! Cantik kan? Time ni baru siap pasang...
 
 
a few minutes before she's become Mrs Ali....
 
 

 
 


WHO'S TURN AFTER THIS??? MUAHAHAHA...
Lets pray for the best! Amin.... (^_^)



















 

0 comments:

Post a Comment